What We Do to Help Our Clients
Leet Cyber Security turns to Denise Horan to increase their pipeline, establish a sales and marketing presence and grow their revenues.
Client: Leet Cyber Security (www.leetcybersecurity.com); Albany, NY
Project: Grow the business by focusing on sales and marketing
Leet Cyber Security uses penetration testing, offensive security and ethical
hacking to help companies identify and neutralize vulnerabilities in their business-security systems. Management recognized the ongoing threat of cyber security breaches and the resulting requirements for industries to protect data. This environmental scan convinced management that addressing these trends would create accelerated growth for Leet Cyber Security. However, the firm lacked the sales and marketing expertise to capitalize on the opportunity.
Leet Cyber Security engaged the services of Integrated Management & Sales Consulting. Denise Horan (www.denisehoran.com) recommended creating staff positions dedicated to marketing and business development. She assisted with hiring individuals for those two positions, established a pay-for-performance salary structure and coached the new team to achieve maximum production in minimum time. She continues to coach the team to success because she sees tremendous potential for Leet. “Unlike other cyber security companies, Leet has a proactive approach. Tyler Wrightson and his team needed to focus on sales and marketing to see revenue growth. I look forward to seeing the growth continue,” Ms. Horan said. “We are focusing on a full sales and marketing plan to help Leet realize greater visibility via social media and the website, better management of the pipeline and clear business goals for the growth Leet is experiencing.”
Success markers for this consulting engagement include the following:
- Grew Business Pipeline: As a result of the new business-development hire, Leet’s pipeline has doubled with new prospects, resulting in doubling revenue in one year.
- Increased Client Base: Leet’s focus on marketing and its new #freeifwefail trial offer added new clients quickly as compared to its long sales cycle typical in the past.
- Created Greater Visibility: Telling the company’s story in its target marketplace through marketing and social media strategies enhanced the Leet name and brand.
- Developed New Services: While other cyber security firms react to security threats, Leet differentiates itself as a guardian against threats through the Leet “Hacker Guards” product.
- Expanded Professional Team: Leet has experienced more than 50% growth in staffing, including technical, sales, marketing and project management.
- Launched new website and increased social media presence: Leet is establishing strategy and metrics.
“I met Denise at a networking luncheon, and she mentioned she helps entrepreneurs grow their businesses. She and I met and outlined a number of clear goals with the hopes of doubling our business this year. Staying focused on staffing, community visibility and our pipeline of great contacts, we have exceeded our goals in less than six months. We are now moving forward at a fast pace to expand Leet services and increase our pipeline. I look forward to a record-breaking year and a continuation into next year.” Tyler Wrightson, Founder, Leet Cyber Security